- Sweet protein recipe! Protein powder breakfast pudding
This sweet protein pudding recipe is a delicious recipe using protein powder. It’s a perfect sweet protein breakfast or dessert with no sugar.
- When you’re feeling blue but don’t know why
Here are some great ideas to shake off a bad mood and get your mojo back! Have a laugh at my drawing and print off the free pdf.
- What to have instead of junk food!
Sometimes you really feel like a treat but want to eat healthy. Here are seven things to eat (or drink) instead of sugary junk food!
- Five treadmill tips and one holy grail… to speed up your walking workout
Do you know there’s a holy grail to make treadmill hours feel like seconds? And if it’s not working, I’ve got five hot treadmill tips to try!
- Workout at home routines – better than the gym?
These days there are some amazing full body workouts to do at home and get fit without a gym. But let’s compare allll the pros and cons!
- How to stop snacking! Thoughts to make you think twice
Here are 10 fun things to do after dinner if you’re wondering how to stop snacking (plus 5 bonus tips. Free printable pdf tip cards for you!
- How to stick to a fitness plan!
There are many things that can derail you from a diet or fitness program! It is important to prepare for these challenges before they happen.
- Eating out on a diet… the one secret to enjoy your meal with no diet stress
Eating out on a diet… should you eat whatever you like, or try and make a healthy choice? Try this to take the stress out of eating out.
- How to exercise when you don’t feel like it
Motivation and discipline are sometimes hiding. Try these tricks and reframes to get the body moving and forget excuses not to exercise!
- Spinach protein smoothie recipe (sweet but low sugar!)
I want to share with you my BEST Tropeaka smoothie recipe. This is a breakfast protein spinach smoothie, that is still sweet and delicious!
- Five new tips for how to make sure you drink enough water
It’s important to drink enough water each day and stay hydrated. But sometimes it doesn’t happen! I have five tips you may not have thought of!
- Your fitness journey. Can you be happy as is AND want change?
It’s great to have fitness goals and strive for a healthy weight. But it’s also important to be happy now and enjoy your fitness journey.
- I did the Rachael Attard Lean Legs program!
Rachael Attard Lean Legs Program: Sunday Week 8 Well lovelies, program complete! Yay! And now here are my results on the Rachael Attard Lean Legs Program. For those of you …
I did the Rachael Attard Lean Legs program! Read More »
- Fitness programs and fitness challenges… sustainable or not?
If you are looking for how to get the motivation to be healthy, a daily fitness program or meal and exercise plan may be the best tool.
- What I ate in a week on my diet and fitness challenge
I’ve been following Rachael Attard’s program to get lean legs! Well, for me it’s more about making healthier choices. This is what I ate in a week.
- Sleep, weight loss and appetite… does lack of sleep make you eat more?
Do you feel tired if you eat too much or do you eat more if you feel tired? Sleep (or lack of) can have a surprising impact on our appetite.
- The importance of stretching before and after a workout
There is much research about stretching before and after exercise. Even though stretching feels so good, it’s sometimes hard to get it done!
- Too much exercise… finding your minimum effective dose
Over exercising may lead to injuries and fatigue. But there’s another risk to too much exercise! The secret is finding the minimum effective dose.
- Help! I ate too much! Moving on after a food fest
Have you overeaten? Gone on a food rampage and cleaned out the cupboards? Instead of wallowing in the ‘ruined diet’ guilts, try this instead!
- Accountability buddies and why you need them
Accountability buddies are your fitness friends who help you stick with a diet and exercise program. But watch out for evil saboteurs!
- Should you have a protein shake on your rest day?
I’ve done my research and while it comes back to you, YOUR body/YOUR goals, protein shakes for muscle recovery on rest days can get a tick!
- What is your body type – ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph?
Have you heard of an ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph? Knowing your body type can help you find the best training and diet for you.
- No excuse not to exercise and eat well … (and my sweaty gym clothes secret!)
The number one thing to help me stick with a diet and fitness program… is being organised! It sounds simple, but let’s dissect it further.
- Five reasons to follow a good morning workout routine!
When do you like to work out – before work or after? A good morning workout routine is the perfect way to start the day!
- How to workout at home with no equipment
If you’re thinking ‘what can I use instead of hand weights?’ This is a super handy table of things you have at home to get fit without a gym.
- Should I count calories or count macros, or not count at all?
If you’re trying to lose weight, tone up or simply get healthy, you might be wondering if you should count calories or count macros.
- Should I follow a macro meal plan diet?
A macro meal plan could help you reach your health goals but can also be restrictive. Is the 80/20 diet or intuitive eating a better approach?
- Starting a fitness program… three hard truths!
Day 1 of a diet or fitness program can be exciting and scary. I share with you what I found when beginning my own health and fitness journey!